niedziela, 29 marca 2020

My personal box of shame

I have to announce that Yesterday I saw the bottom of my Blood Red Skies "To do" box*. This is a good time for some review of my activity and for some statistics (it is my professional deviation). 
My collection of 1:200 models consist of 165 planes belonging to 32 projects. The main interest is connected - obviously - with Polish Air Force including activity of Polish airmen direct in RAF (112 RAF squadron) and in USAAF (61FS). The other main projects are connected with multiplayer game potential (as USN - Midway project) and cross game potential (including BA or VaS). German and Japaneese are as necessery oposition. 

 


The main topics implicate the key suppliers. Many models of airplanes being in use of Polish airmen (as: Wellington, Mustang Mk III, Mitchell Mk III) are available only in range of Armament in Miniature.



 


One may say:  That's great result, where is the reason for shame? Well, the answer is easy: I'm using only 16% of my collection on regular basis. Half of my models have never been taken out od the box. And now I'm sure to be infected by the Dragon's sickness. I'm feeling like a Smaug on the pile of gold, completely useless to anybody. 
It's time to change and pull out all these treasures and play more.









* there are exactly 3 unfinished projects: desert Blenheims, Warlord Baufighters (on hold until proper mood to removing bombs from fuselage) and Warlord Stukas (on hold until Warlord mail order will be restored).



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz