środa, 3 czerwca 2020

B-17G - Let's start the bomber offensive




Why keep German late war fighters if there is no proper advisor to fight against? A proper mean, a good bunch of Allied heavy bombers visiting Ruhr area.

Having a squadron of Schwalbe's and Gustav's in my Airshed I decided to start a new project: a box of late war B17. The only available option is  "G" version by Armaments in Miniature. This model is quite new (haven't set up on the website yet) and - in my opinion - very well casted, with numerous details as a whole set of 0.5's, turrets, fine panel lines and so on.

Being two months in social distance to me (due to COVID19 lockdown) my models had succesfully landed. I decided to paint them in Olive Drab/Neutral Grey camo and marked with 100BS using decals from Miscmini.

Main colours were put with airbrush and only details with a regular brush. I'm quite happy with a result. I'm looking forward to meet Defenders of the Reich.





















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz