poniedziałek, 24 lutego 2020

Typhoon Mk I - Blood Red Skies


I must confess: I love invasion stripes. That's why I decided to buy a couple of Typhoons to make them black and white. Even though the Polish squadrons have never used them during WWII. 

But this project was on hold for a long time. Although I have a Typhoon stats card from British expansion pack I put them for the long rest into my To-Do box. The things have changed when the Airstrike premiere was announced. After reading an Airstrike supplement book the work was speeded up. Now I have my first fighter-bomber squadron ready to Strike from the Air the German positions in Normandy. A chance for jont game of Bolt Acion and Blood Red Skies is going to appear soon in our local wargame club.
   
 

Typhoons models are from Armament in Miniature range, decals of 174 RAF squadron by Miscmini, models painted with Hataka RAF dedicated paints, invasion stripes painted with an airbrush using masking tape. 






1 komentarz:

  1. Ale to jest ładne! Bardzo ślicznie prezentują się i jeszcze ta mata dodaje dodatkowego uroku całej scenerii.

    OdpowiedzUsuń