sobota, 15 czerwca 2019

Midway (transport) case



After Midway battle we have played 7th of June I found that efficient transport of such many models (36 airplanes, 2 carriers and some support) is absolutely necessery. There was a dabate on BRS group how to keep and transport models. Today I'd like to share with you  with my idea.
One day I came acreoss an advertiment of Jula store on Facebook (0,1% of them are useful) with special offer for safe cases designed to powertools.


Inside the box I found some default raster foam which wasn't accurate enough for my purposes but inspired me to go a bit different way. We have in Poland producer of wargames stuff called Safe&sound. The company produce boxes filled with raster foams run with differend sizes and collections. Some of them fit quite well to Hard Head box (394x267x25mm) and - what is most important - to the BRS models.


It was a good deal. All my fleets (Japaneese and US): with two carriers (+support) and 36 airplanes fit in perfectly to a Hard Head box.






I'm really happy with my finding and I'm going to keep all my BRS fleet in the S&S foams and transport them to the battle in Hard Head box. The load off my mind at least.









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz